Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

RIP Leonard Nimoy Spock From Star Trek Passes

RIP Leonard Nimoy Spock From Star Trek Passes Leonard Nimoy passed away at 83 and after a long life punctuated by his role as Mr. Spock on Star Trek. Spock was the first nerd. He had a logical way of thinking thanks to his Vulcan ethnicity but tempered with a human half thanks to his mother. At first Leonard Nimoy did not want to be Spock. When I met him in 1981 he was trying to avoid being Spock. He even wrote a book called I Am Not Spock. I did not buy it. Then in 1995 he came out with I Am Spock. I bought that one. Spock and Star Trek are enduring symbols of a better World. Live Long and Prosper.



via IFTTT
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts