Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland Raiders Owner Mark Davis Doesnt' Want Zennie62 To Talk To Him About Las Vegas Stadium

Oakland Raiders Owner Mark Davis Doesnt' Want Zennie62 To Talk To Him About Las Vegas Stadium - Video

Oakland Raiders Owner Mark Davis Doesn't Want Zennie62 To Talk To Him About Las Vegas Stadium The Owner of the Oakland Raiders is obviously upset that I've taken a critical eye toward the development of his planned Las Vegas NFL UNLV Stadium. At today's NFL Annual Owners Meeting, Davis, after emerging from the league meetings to get approval for financing for his Las Vegas development, was followed by a group of media members, including, as you can see, me. I turned my video camera on my iPhone on, but as fate would have it, the phone happened to ring (I don't put it on airplane mode so as not to miss a call from my elderly Mom), and that startled Davis. So, he popped off: "I don't want to talk to you. Only them (pointing at the small group of white male reporters - just being honest about the optics), privately. The obvious reason for Davis blast, aside from being stirred by a phone ringing, was my technical criticism of the Las Vegas project. For the record, as I wrote on other social media: For the record, I will continue to take a critical eye to the Oakland Raiders Las Vegas Stadium Project. I have never made it personal toward Mark Davis, and I never will. But while the project has its financing, it also is beset with some issues. They must be reported. The main issues are: The County financing: if the stadium hotel tax fails to bring in less than what Clark County projects, the County told me it would not release all of the money the Raiders need. What will the Raiders do about that? Stadium Site foundation: the history of the land there is such that both Mandalay Bay and Luxor have had settling problems that cost tens of millions to mitigate. What will the Raiders do to avoid this problem? The Decatur Fault: a live earthquake fault that starts just one block north of the stadium site and specifically, near Hacienda and Polaris - and stretches up for 13.4 miles. The question is, what will the Raiders do to make sure the stadium can withstand a 6.0 quake, not to mention a 3.0 quake? While quakes are not frequent, the point is to be ready, not to have it happen and discover the hard way the stadium can't take it. PLEASE INVEST IN ZENNIE62MEDIA VIA PAYPALHERE: https://ift.tt/2u7j8De
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Tkby8NEOngE
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts