Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

A Call To Stop Being Mean On Social Media And Off

A Call To Stop Being Mean On Social Media And Off - Video

The event that prompted this vlog was a Facebook Friend who posted this story: “My grocery bill came to $16.17. I handed the cashier a $20 bill, a $1 bill, and two dimes. The cashier was confused and said that I overpaid him. I said "I know. Just punch it into the register." He did not know what to do. I watched as he punched in $16.20 instead of $21.20. The change machine spit out three pennies and the cashier hesitantly handed me back the $1 bill I gave him that was still in his hand. He put the $20 bill in the register. I did not accept the $1 and told him that I should get $5 change. The cashier froze. A manager came over and asked what the problem was. I told him that I gave the cashier a $20 bill and a $1 bill on a $16 total. The manager paused and thought for a few moments, looked at the register and asked the cashier if I gave him a $20 bill. Thankfully, the cashier said yes. The manager then gave me a $5 bill. So much for math training.” That was mean. That store clerk may be holding a job he doesn’t want or had a bad day or something else. To basically play mind games with him and all to make one feel better than him was evil. Just plain evil. We have to treat each other better than that reflects. He could have just told the poor man “Hey, I need 5$, so I will give you $21.17.” That is easy. But rather than do that he was mean. And again for no reason at all. Not cool.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/cV2wTv0i5EM
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts