Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Racist White Woman At San Francisco Shopping Center Bugs Zennie62 - Update

Racist White Woman At San Francisco Shopping Center Bugs Zennie62 - Update - Video

Racist White Woman At San Francisco Shopping Center Bugs Zennie62 - Update. This is a review of the reactions to a vlog I created and uploaded on November 12, 2016 - just days after Donald Trump shocked America by winning the 2016 Presidential Election. The woman came right up to me and stood two feet in front of me as I had my head down and working on my computer. I only noticed her because she said something about the election - when I didn’t respond, she said something about “you people”, meaning black folks, and Trump. The comments on the video ran the gamut. I address some of them in this livestream.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/XNkuPPNNQsA
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts