Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Tell Fayetteville GA Medical Center To Treat Customers Better

Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Tell Fayetteville GA Medical Center To Treat Customers Better - Video

Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson, Tell Fayetteville GA Medical Center To Treat Customers Better This is to Kaiser CEO Bernard Tyson. Please tell your employees in the Fayetteville, Georgia Medical Center to treat Kaiser guests (as I prefer to call them) better. I am here to get my Mom’s medicine, showed up right at 5 PM. Rather than let me purchase her already ordered medicine, she quoted “procedure”. In the time she argued with me I could have bought the order and left. The entire situation was completely baseless and not representative of Kaiser. Please have a more humane staff response. Thanks.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/tzLdKCw6eBA
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts