Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Lyft Must Fire Janee Who Is Argumentative With This Passenger In Oakland Update

Lyft Must Fire Janee Who Is Argumentative With This Passenger In Oakland Update - Video

Lyft Must Fire Janee Who Is Argumentative With This Passenger In Oakland Update I did file a formal complaint with Lyft and the company agreed with me and my actions. In short: the customer is always right. Moreover, Lyft Drivers are not supposed to verbally abuse passengers. I just took a ride with a Lyft Driver, today, who said “Tell me how you want to go,” the polar opposite of Janee. Again, Lyft Drivers are not lords of the road. Lyft Drivers are always in that place to serve the passengers. I am happy Lyft agrees with me. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/v9Gwq3J8U2w
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts