Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Zennie62 Fan Dennis At San Diego Comic Con 2019

Zennie62 Fan Dennis At San Diego Comic Con 2019 - Video

Zennie62 Fan Dennis At San Diego Comic Con 2019 As I made my vlog outside of Sails Pavilion at San Diego Comic Con 2019, a man was standing nearby with his dog. As it happened, the man’a name was Dennis, and he said “I’m a fan of your blogs!” Dennis shared this was his 28th year at Comic Con and that he “more or less” met his wife at Comic Con. Then, he was kind enough to give me a shout-out, telling all the female viewers that I was available. Too funny. Too fun. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/JjmNgGa9pjg
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts