Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

The Many Times My Yahoo Carol Bartz Michael Arrington F-Off Video Was Used Without Attribution

The Many Times My Yahoo Carol Bartz Michael Arrington F-Off Video Was Used Without Attribution - Video

The Many Times My Yahoo Carol Bartz Michael Arrington F-Off Video Was Used Without Attribution I made the now famous “Yahoo Carol Bartz Michael Arrington F-Off Video” at TechCrunch Disrupt New York 2010. Even though I was obviously part of the press corp, the media that was not there had no problem trying to rip off my work for their own use without direct attribution to me, Zennie Abraham. This video is about that and also about how Google allows Schema to cause pages in mainstream media outlets that committed this fraud to rank over my original YouTube video in search - video search. In an honest system my YouTube video should come up number one. The Google system of favoring mainstream media websites using Schema allows institutional racism to flourish continuously, without algorithmic correction. Google should stop it.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/dHf3wsf_5QA
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts