Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Comfort Suites Miami North Airport Service Review After Super Bowl Week Stay

Comfort Suites Miami North Airport Service Review After Super Bowl Week Stay - Video

This vlog review was made on the morning of February 1, 2020, upon checking out of the Miami North Airport Comfort Suites Hotel. I stayed there while covering Super Bowl Week events under my Zennie62Media brand. The service was not the best, because the front desk people were nicer to white patrons than this black patron. Two incidents underscored my experience. One, where the hotel night manager called and accused me of not paying the bill for the last day, when records showed I paid in advance. In that case she came to my room, I explained that her records were wrong, she told me the name of another person, admitted she was wrong, then went downstairs and repeated her error. I told her to not assume the customer was wrong right off the bat. The other was when left: no one bothered to thank me for staying, and they broke off checking me out, to talk pleasantries with a white couple who walked in as I was checking out. Rude. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/x2vzv0dodSI
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts