Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

LeRonne Armstrong Does Want To Be Oakland Police Chief, Wilson Riles

LeRonne Armstrong Does Want To Be Oakland Police Chief, Wilson Riles - Video

LeRonne Armstrong Does Want To Be Oakland Police Chief, Wilson Riles After this Vlogger blogged that Deputy Chief LeRonne Armstrong should be the next Oakland Police, former Oakland City Councilmember Wilson Riles chimed in on Facebook with “He does not want to be Chief! “ Sorry, Wilson, he does! And you think I would say someone should get a job they didn’t want? Come on, Man! Deputy Chief Armstrong wrote to me that he does want to be Oakland Chief of Police, and wrote “I definitely hope I’m given the opportunity. I’ll be lobbying for sure.” The 21 year Oakland Police Department added “It looks great” referring to the blog post at Oakland News Now. I really appreciate it. I’ve also been the department assigned liaison to the Police Commission and I’ve been leading the collaborative process of creating new progressive policies with them including the new Probation and Parole Search policy and the New Use of Force policy. Both voted and pass unanimously by the Police Commission.”
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/5rWit_18GhY
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts