Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Vlog For LCI’s Ashley Boarman On How To “Take Things As They Happen” As A Vlogger

Vlog For LCI’s Ashley Boarman On How To “Take Things As They Happen” As A Vlogger - Video

Vlog For LCI’s Ashley Boarman On How To “Take Things As They Happen” As A Vlogger A year ago, Ashley Boarman of Landis Communications in San Francisco asked what the pluses and minuses of my “take things as they happen” approach to vlogging. Well, honestly, I just happened to see her blog post a freaking year later a few hours ago. So I made this vlog to answer her question. Basically, my approach, combined with our unique and advanced way of producing media using the smartphone, allows me to implement the approach. But the philosophy itself goes all the way back to my hobby as a photographer in 1974. Basically, the debate then was is it better to previsualize a shot or just shoot something as it appears. To me, there was no debate: the former was more appropriate for news. That view followed me to my work as a news commentary vlogger. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/lSD7ILBq_Fk
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts