Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

If Folks Like Lisa Padilla Want Better Friendships, They Have To Be Better People

If Folks Like Lisa Padilla Want Better Friendships, They Have To Be Better People - Video

If Folks Like Lisa Padilla Want Better Friendships, They Have To Be Better People I don’t expect anyone to know the name of Lisa Padilla, so that’s not the point. The point here is that she complained on Facebook about people not being the kind of friends she wanted and then when I suggest that her powerful writing be on a blog, and mention “digital authoritianism” she goes off. On me. Assuming I wanted to hijack her.... conversation. Not at all. I was trying to be supportive and yet she goes off based on assumptions in her mind. Only. The point here is that it’s important to do onto others as you would do on to them. Lisa proved that she is the creation of her own bad experiences with people. Meanwhile, I don’t expect an apology from her. Onward. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/JnOo5UXZ8-k
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts