Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Derrick Soo Asks Can You Help A Senior Off Oakland’s Street?

Derrick Soo Asks Can You Help A Senior Off Oakland’s Street? - Video

Derrick Soo Asks Can You Help A Senior Off Oakland’s Street? Derrick Soo (from Facebook post): I am reaching out for a Volunteer with a “Valid” Driver’s License to assist me with relocation of 3 Seniors on Thursday, May 21, from 12:30 pm through 5 pm. We will be gathering “Bagged” possessions of these Seniors living on East Oakland streets, to relocate them to the NEW RV Safe Park at 633 Hegenberger Rd. Oakland, CA. I have reserved a Cargo Van from U-Haul for this move, I don’t drive any longer due to my Cancer Treatments. Text me at: 510.427.3884 or Messenger IM. Thanks Everyone. Also, if anybody has a Dog Carrier that I can borrow until this coming Sunday, it would be of great help. One of the Seniors’ dogs has delivered 8 puppies. A Medium sized Kennel for up to 50 lb. animal is the “Target” size. I have New Kennel on order with Amazon Prime, but will not arrive until some time Saturday. Can return Kennel by Sunday afternoon. I carry PPE in my Supply Pack, so you can save your own.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/mq9ZUSjKH6o
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts