Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland’s Charles Marshall Gets Racist Verbal Attack From Alameda White Woman, Gives Epic Rant

Oakland’s Charles Marshall Gets Racist Verbal Attack From Alameda White Woman, Gives Epic Rant - Video

Oakland’s Charles Marshall Gets Racist Verbal Attack From Alameda White Woman, Gives Epic Rant When a friend of mine said there was vitriol out there, in Oakland and the SF Bay Area, this is what he was talking about. A random white woman in Alameda told Charles Marshall to go back to Oakland just because she saw a black man - him. He wrote “So I’m riding in alameda going to get me some food to eat, this racist ass old white women yelled at me and say go back to Oakland, so I let it go an keep going, the place where I was going to eat was close today , so I’m riding back and the same lady I rides by the first time give me the finger, after that I’m like fuck this. I don’t give a fuck. I’m not taking this kind of shit from anybody, stop letting these people feel comfortable doing this kind of shit’. So Charles Marshall came back and recorded himself giving her an epic rant. I don’t at all recommend this behavior, but I understand why he did it. He was minding his own business when she just started in on him. Now I am from Oakland and I love Oakland but this racist Alameda behavior has to stop. Alameda has to do a deep dive and ask itself how it can stop racism and racists. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/skVKP2looDc
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts