Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

My Oakland PATH Program. What it is, what PATH does by Derrick Soo

My Oakland PATH Program. What it is, what PATH does by Derrick Soo - Video

PATH is Restorative Housing Program for all Oakland residents. I explain the benefits of my Program, how property is acquired and Land Leased to HOA’s of Oakland to create Homeownership, and NOT aren’t. Home ownership starts at $18k TOTAL “Basic” HUD Standardize Housing. Affordable Housing is addressed for Oakland’s School Teachers, Medical Staff, Fire & Essential Workers. Housing “Reparations” for harmed residents from SCAMS & predatory lenders can apply for “Heritage” Housing & others. Instead of selling off City Land Trust (Excessive), those Properties are sites for Tiny Home Villages. This is only Part 1 of my extensive Program. More information to be released soon .
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/F2-BN4lwM8I
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts