Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Took My Mom To Early Vote In The Georgia Runoff - Fayette County Turnout Over Presidential Election

Took My Mom To Early Vote In The Georgia Runoff - Fayette County Turnout Over Presidential Election - Video

The Georgia Senate Runoff Election is quite the event. So much so that the turnout today was said to be over that for the 2020 Presidential Election. I did not vote as I am registered in Oakland, California, but Mom did. Because she is 86, they were very accommodating of her and the entire experience was quite smooth. I have to say that this is the first election season where I have seen more signs for democratic candidates than for republicans. This is a season of change. Or so it seems. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/XYsxofVrO88
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts