Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook

Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook - Video

Looks Like Oakland Lake Merritt Racists From Nextdoor Have Migrated To Facebook Yep. The Oakland racists have flocked to Facebook from Nextdoor. The common description of this particular breed of insufferable character, at least for me, is as follows: 1) Aren't a Facebook friend of mine. 2) Are white 90 percent of the time, or in my case, 13 Facebook account holders, all blocked, 3) Always take issue with the classic subjects that have divided Oakland racially, like band playing or black vendors at Lake Merritt. 4) Only want to see news articles that fit their prejudices, otherwise, they say "it's not journalism". In other words, they want fake objectivity that fits their biases. They might as well be Trump supporters, from my perspective. 5) Want to hold say over Oakland landmarks they subconsciously see as only for white people, like The Alley Cat Bar, where I've been a regular since 1997 - longer than all of the racists I'm referring to. Thus, calling "The Alley" the "Alley Cat Bar", as I do for search engine optimization purposes, sends them to the moon. Not stopping me, one bit. https://ift.tt/2RBKeA1 6) Allow a white-owned news publication like KQED to post a press release from the City of Oakland or the Oakland Unified School District on their platform, but go ape if I (or my colleagues) do it on my news platform Oakland News Now. In other words, how dare black-owned Zennie62Media Oakland News Now does what the white publications do, only better! That's how they act. What's particularly sad about those Oakland racists is their constant tagging and hostile comments. Words written that seem to beg for a mean response in return. These miserable folks have no love, goodness, or God in their hearts - just darkness and despair. That's the way they present themselves to me. And the funniest part of all of this is they have the nerve to tell me they're not racist. And I'm black, and this is in the middle of what's supposed to be a national reckoning on race, post George Floyd. What a joke. You can't have a "national reckoning on race" when some white people not only can't but refuse to hear you, as a black person, tell them they're being racist. But, that's not going to stop me, one freaking bit. I have experienced the Bay Area's psydo-intellectual, holier-than-thou, baseless form of subtle-put-down racism with a smile. But, guess what? I'm sick and tired of smiling, and I'm sick and tired of racists. I'm fighting back in the best way I know how. It's the only technical, I'm-smarter-than-you-because-you're-suffering-from-the-mental-illness-of-racism, way I know. My way is to build something you can do nothing about and other love: The Zennie62Media Network. My media startup. News the Zennie62Media way, by my vloggers and me. Boo-hoo for you. Yeah, for Oakland and America and The World. I'm the black guy you can't stand. The one who's in the press line with "Zennie62Media" on a paper at his feet, marking his place as he asks a famous actor a question at an Oscar Party in Beverly Hills. Or at CES Las Vegas. Or the NFL Draft. Or the one who's publication or vlogs pop up with so much frequency you're left with two choices: ignore it or respond to it. I am the guy you tried to call the N-word only to realize CBS News and Ad Age joined me in telling YouTube to install a word filter so I could block folks like you. And how dare you make fake accounts and do that. I have won at every turn. And I will not stop winning. Stay tuned,
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/nHGh-2fRpNQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts