Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

President Trump Says Democratic Debate “Wasn’t Very Exciting”

President Trump Says Democratic Debate “Wasn’t Very Exciting” - Video

President Trump Says Democratic Debate “Wasn’t Very Exciting” From President Trump: “I just passed a television set on the way here and I saw that health care, and maximum health care was given to 100 percent of the illegal immigrants coming into our country by the Democrats. And unfortunately they didn’t discuss what they’re giving to American citizens. That’s not a good thing. So we just passed that and then I came here... You know, they have a debate going on, they had the first debate last night. I don’t know if you saw it, it wasn’t very exciting, I can tell you that. They have another one today. They definitely have plenty of candidates, that’s about it. So I look forward to spending time with you rather than watching.” Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Vni0wA3d7kE
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts