Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Steven Swartz Hearst Corp President, CEO Still Owes Zennie Abraham Dinner

Steven Swartz Hearst Corp President, CEO Still Owes Zennie Abraham Dinner - Video

Hearst Corporation President And CEO Steven Swartz still owes Zennie Abraham, er me, dinner. And that is because of the 100 million page views his now defunct City Brights blogger program generated, I personally generated 20 million of them. In fact, of the 46 million page views SFGate.com had in 2010, I was personally responsible for 10 million of them. Swartz and I connected on LinkedIn where he wrote to me, but deleted the send, that I should let him know when I am coming to New York and we would meet. Ostensibly for dinner. After that Swartz was elevated to Chief Operating Officer. I never got my dinner. At my favorite place, 21 Club. My unique style of blogging and vlogging was such that I started Zennie62Media in 2010. I say this to anyone but especially African Americans in business: don't be afraid to tell your story because no one else will. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
http://youtu.be/LkcigHc6jAw
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts