Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Zennie Abraham Is YouTube Certified In Channel Growth

Zennie Abraham Is YouTube Certified In Channel Growth - Video

After some time of trying, I, Zennie Abraham is Officially YouTube Certified In Channel Growth! This means that I can serve as a consultant and help other YouTubers grow their channel. I have been on YouTube since April of 2006 and amassed over 14,000 videos. I have taken my audience everywhere from YouTube Meetups to the NFL Draft to CES Las Vegas and WonderCon and San Diego Comic Con and many tech events. I have interviewed almost every Oakland elected official of consequence over the last 13 years. You can track historic change in our society via Zennie62 on YouTube. And now, fittingly, I am YouTube Certified! Stay tuned!
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/bSWjJnF8TQQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts