Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Let The Good Times Roll: Remembering My Buddy Lars Frykman On The 2nd Year Of His Passing On

Let The Good Times Roll: Remembering My Buddy Lars Frykman On The 2nd Year Of His Passing On - Video

Let The Good Times Roll: Remembering My Buddy Lars Frykman On The 2nd Year Of His Passing On This video is a compilation of ten years of video-blogs featuring my good buddy Lars Frykman. Lars sadly passed on April 18, 2018; we met at Bret Harte Junior High School in Oakland in 1975. I wanted to start a Star Trek Club, and someone, maybe Julie Hoffman, told me I had to meet Bill Boyd and Lars Frykman. The rest is a history that could fill a good book. We had lost touch for about 30 years, and for no reason other than life currents. Then, Bill Boyd and Facebook brought us back together in 2007; we all went to see J.J. Abrams Star Trek Movie in 2009 at Allen Michaan’s Grand Lake Theater in Oakland. We had a ton of great times. Enjoying his brother Erik’s band, getting to know his son Kyle, meeting new friends, talking about friends from the past. A lot of water under the bridge, to say the least. And Star Trek. Always Star Trek. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/Tb2uLeq_VFQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts