Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Homeless Oakland Man In A Backyard At Hillgirt Circle And Mac Arthur Blvd Needs Help And Shelter

Homeless Oakland Man In A Backyard At Hillgirt Circle And Mac Arthur Blvd Needs Help And Shelter - Video

Homeless Oakland Man In A Backyard At Hillgirt Circle And Mac Arthur Blvd Needs Help And Shelter On Nextdoor, an Oaklander wrote: I saw a man entering my backyard.  When he had not left after a while, I went to check and found him sitting pantless under my back stairs in one of my chairs that he had moved there.  I told him that he could not stay there so he put on his clothes and shoes and left. As he walked down the street, he started looking at the pathways to the backyards of other buildings and also looked into the lobby of the apartment building next door at 769 Hillgirt Circle.   I talked with him on the street for about five minutes and asked if he needed help.  He said that he was homeless and hungry.  He said that he had money but could not access it without a phone.  He complained that a lot of unfair things had happened to him. I went back inside to get him some food and some money, but he had left by the time I got back.  I checked my Ring video and saw that he had walked in front of my building a couple of times earlier today, both times while talking to himself.   He was not threatening, nor was I intimidated.  However, if you do see him, be aware that his social boundaries as to what is appropriate may be different from yours. Let’s pray he gets the help and shelter and good luck he needs. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/PFnxAd46P7k
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts