Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland A’s To Las Vegas Relocation Explained: Sports Gambling Is Why This Could Happen

Oakland A’s To Las Vegas Relocation Explained: Sports Gambling Is Why This Could Happen - Video

Oakland A’s To Las Vegas Relocation Explained: Sports Gambling Is Why This Could Happen. This Oakland A's live vlog on the MLB Oakland Athletics and it's quest to build a ballpark in Oakland at Howard Terminal or somewhere in Las Vegas is based on an idea originally raised by one of the fans of this channel. That person wanted me to interview Steven Campbell, the man behind the YouTube channel "Not Leaving Las Vegas", and said so on Twitter. I remarked that that was a good idea and that I was a fan of his channel where he livestreams around town there. Steven Campbell tweeted that I should email him, and I did, but he has not responded to my email for whatever reason. So, I elected to stop waiting and move forward on the subject myself. See, Steven Campbell thinks the Oakland A's will wind up in Oakland; I think there's a good chance the A's leave for Las Vegas. While my belief was already firmly in place due to a number of recent occurences with respect to the process over the past eight months, the emergence of this new realization hardened my convictions. This stream is created with #PRISMLiveStudio
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/albVtuuPPXA
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts