Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

49ers vs Rams Tickets Restricted To So Cal Fans On Rams Website, But Not At StubHub.com For Now

49ers vs Rams Tickets Restricted To So Cal Fans On Rams Website, But Not At StubHub.com For Now - Video

49ers vs Rams Tickets Restricted To So Cal Fans On Rams Website, But Not At StubHub.com For Now It was reported that the LA Rams were restricting NFC Championship Ticket Sales via a tweet I saw by Ann Killion of The San Francisco Chronicle. Well, I checked the Rams website and that was true. But I am an original StubHub customer going back to 2003. So I went to the StubHub website and as you can see, I managed to set the website to buy $1,631 for two upper deck tickets at So-Fi Stadium. There was no disclaimer about where I live, and I am in Suburban Atlanta, Georgia! So, I am not sure what the Rams were thinking. Maybe they forgot there was a secondary ticket market. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/LK1TocS5ImY
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts