Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

New Peet’s Coffee In Downtown Oakland Gives Zennie62 Free Pastries

New Peet’s Coffee In Downtown Oakland Gives Zennie62 Free Pastries - Video

The new Peet’s Coffee In Downtown Oakland at 1615 Broadway, is quite the meeting place for Uptown. Located right where Broadway and Telegraph Avenue meet, I’ve ran into everyone from Jesse Smith, who’s running for Mayor of Oakland, to Kenzie Smith, who’s running for the Oakland City Council District Two Seat, to Steve Snider of the Downtown Oakland Business Improvement District. It’s already a true community center. They’re also nice people. The folks who worked there had zero idea I was a media guy when they asked me if I wanted to take home some pastries! It was Saturday and I just happened to walk in after the Art & Soul Festival and wanted to upload a vlog over coffee before going over to my godparents for dinner. So, I thought of the two people who would most enjoy such a large haul outside of my Mom in Georgia. It was a very nice gesture. By the way, the coffee is good, too! Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/zaIkzP1_S1g
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts