Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Godzilla King Of The Monsters Review At Grand Lake Theater Oakland

Godzilla King Of The Monsters Review At Grand Lake Theater Oakland - Video

Godzilla King Of The Monsters Review At Grand Lake Theater Oakland Yes, this vlogger saw Godzilla King Of The Monsters a second time. This time I saw the giant monster fight movie at the best place in America to watch it: The Grand Lake Theater Movie House in Oakland. I thought I might see something I didn’t like about the second installment of the Monsterverse, but I did not. It was an excellent movie and I still say it’s the best giant monster movie ever made. See it at Grand Lake Theater Oakland at Grand Avenue and Lake Park Avenue. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/HIqiOKk3Nzg
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts