Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Wesly Michel v Christopher Cukor YouTube Waiting While Black Incident: To Chris From Zennie62

Wesly Michel v Christopher Cukor YouTube Waiting While Black Incident: To Chris From Zennie62 - Video

Wesly Michel v Christopher Cukor YouTube Waiting While Black Incident: To Chris From Zennie62 My initial reaction to the unfortunate San Francisco incident between Wesly Michel and YouTube Employee Christopher Cukor was to say that it was racist. Then I stopped to read Chris’ Medium post. And while I think it should have been a YouTube video, I have a better understanding of his point of view. Mine is that Chris should not have been so fast to try and call 911 on a black man. But then Wesly should have at least told you who his friend was. I get that. It basically became a “jerk on jerk” situation. You should have listened to your Son. He made me cry. He has a good heart and can see when someone is doing good. Pay attention to him. He is not contaminated by institutional racism. After this, he never will be. I think YouTube can play a role is making society better here - less racist. I have some ideas that I have to develop based on what I saw. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/8csQyIHKutE
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts