Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

My Hyundai Elantra GT’s Window Was Smashed On Grand Avenue In Oakland

My Hyundai Elantra GT’s Window Was Smashed On Grand Avenue In Oakland - Video

My Hyundai Elantra GT’s Window Was Smashed On Grand Avenue In Oakland A simple routine of dinner and Sunday Night Football At The Alley On Grand Avenue was marred by someone smashing the small window of my Hyundai Elantra GT. This is a horrible actions to say the least. There was nothing in the car! The vehicle was parked at 3321 Grand Avenue just down the street from The Alley. I was only there for 40 minutes tops. Had the Alley Chicken Dinner, cranberry juice, and the company of friends who are regulars there. I understand that this happens a lot. The only way to really stop it is to make unbreakable windows. We have the technology to do it and the U.S. Government should implement it right now. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/-KfBhiHw5LI
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts