Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Treva Reid Officially Announces Run For The Oakland City Council District 7 Seat Held By Her Father

Treva Reid Officially Announces Run For The Oakland City Council District 7 Seat Held By Her Father - Video

Treva Reid Officially Announces Run For The Oakland City Council District 7 Seat Held By Her Father 44 minutes ago, Treva Reid announced this: It's official! I am running for Oakland City Council to represent District 7—serving the city and community I love! My faith, personal and professional experiences have prepared me for this moment. I am ready to fight for transformational change at City Hall to move East Oakland forward. With your support, I know we will forge a new path in District 7 to ensure we live in safe, affordable, vibrant neighborhoods, with increased economic opportunities for all of us. I hope you will stay engaged with our campaign page and join me on March 19th for our campaign kickoff. RSVP at https://ift.tt/32BtxG6 www.ReidforOakland.com #LeapOfFaith #WinningTogether #BuildingTogether #EmergingTogether #EastOaklandForwardForUs Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/rvJrg60Jo0c
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts