Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Las Vegas Losing The 2020 NFL Draft Due To The Pandemic Is Truly Sad For Everyone

Las Vegas Losing The 2020 NFL Draft Due To The Pandemic Is Truly Sad For Everyone - Video

Las Vegas Losing The 2020 NFL Draft Due To The Pandemic Is Truly Sad For Everyone I got the word about the as yet not officially confirmed by the NFL cancellation of the 2020 NFL Draft in Las Vegas. Ironically, I did as I was signing up to cover The 2020 NFL Draft Red Carpet. I was truly excited for Las Vegas and that is separate from the Raiders Relocation Issue. Any city can land the NFL Draft, so for Las Vegas to get it was a real coup. For me, this would mark 14 of 15 years I have covered the NFL Draft and thanks to Joe Brown, the now emeritus former Executive Vice President of the NFL. I was looking forward to seeing and experiencing how the plan Peter O’Reilly, the league’s special events genius, would work in actual practice. Particularly the Red Carpet on the waters of the Bellagio Fountains. At past NFL Red Carpets, one could go back to the media room then back to the area where it was. In Las Vegas, you’re on a barge. No escape! (Maybe there were porto-potty’s?). Alas, that will not happen. But I feel for the people I know at Harrah’s Las Vegas, who are so wonderful. It’s wrong that people in the hospitality business - the business of making people happy - are the ones feeling the hardest punch from this. It’s not right. If’s sad. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/pYWfPXphsnw
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts