Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station - Video

BART Police Officers Subdue Knife-Wielding Man At Oakland Coliseum BART Station From @Jerryfancomedy on Instagram, who wrote this account: Today I witnessed something I’ve never witnessed before in Oakland, California. A young Hispanic man bypassed the fare gate at Coliseum BART station without paying; thus setting off the alarm. Two BART police officers just coincidentally happened to be about 20 feet away from where the man was, while I was watching all of this unfold perpendicular to where the officers were at the time. As the man continued walking away, the police officers followed the man while shouting for him to stop and go back to pay for his ride fare. The man clearly ignored their commands and then pulled out a knife. That’s when the officers pulled out their tasers. At this point, I ran for cover and started recording this video from a safe distance. You can tell my hands were shaking when I was recording this video as I was scared myself and did not know if the suspect also had a gun on him. You can clearly tell the officers were pleading for the man to drop the knife. I could hear everything that was being said clearly, even if this video doesn’t display the best audio quality. The suspect was tased multiple times. After the man was handcuffed, you can clearly see the knife on the floor. You can also see one of the officers picking up another similar knife by the wall (not sure if it was thrown by the suspect). I stopped recording when 6-8 other police officers showed up. I was interviewed by Sergeant, William Spears of #BartPolice for a witness statement, as I was the only witness to this situation. In my opinion, the officers handled this situation in a very professional manner. This could have escalated into something much worse; however, I’m just glad that nobody was hurt. Great work BART Police and thanks for posting Jerry. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/maI3mMVAxP8
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts