Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Nikky Fortunado Bas Running For Mayor Of Oakland, Would Become First Asian Female Mayor

Nikky Fortunado Bas Running For Mayor Of Oakland, Would Become First Asian Female Mayor - Video

Nikky Fortunado Bas Running For Mayor Of Oakland, Would Become First Asian Female Mayor Oakland City Council President and District Two Councilmember Nikky Fortunado Bas is planning to run for Mayor of Oakland. This news was passed to Zennie62Media by a number reliable of sources. They also provided me with a statement that I am told she made to them. Here it is: I have elected to run for Mayor of Oakland in the 2022 Oakland Mayoral Election. Right now, the only official candidate for the race is Derrick Soo. My heart has been heavy with the pain of my Asian community. I think, given the gravity of the horrible events that have plagued the Asian Community, that I enter the race as well. Oakland needs a champion to guide it's recovery from The Pandemic and toward goals of a just recovery, housing for all and a reimagined safety system. To that end, I have worked to establish a fair and balanced business tax system, pushed for equity in vaccination delivery, helped businesses recover from economic damage, and worked to shift police funding to MACRO (Mobile Assistance Community Responders of Oakland), and to help realize a more effective and non-violent way of addressing those with mental health problems. I have been committed to ensuring the City's community engagement process is meaningful and transparent so that your voices are heard and valued. For those reasons, and many more, I am announcing my run for Mayor of Oakland. I will provide more details in the coming months. I believe Oakland City Council President Bas would be an effective Mayor of Oakland if she were to run for the job. I have found her to be a good mixture of compassionate and yet tough leader. I wondered how well she could put together a coalition of her colleagues, but then she turned around and got herself elected Oakland City Council President. So, here comes Nikki Fortunado Bas, and that's one big Lirpa Sloof.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/nGAv1rbWrzQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts