Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Katie Nolan No Longer At ESPN - Twitter Reacts To Shocking News

Katie Nolan No Longer At ESPN - Twitter Reacts To Shocking News - Video

Katie Nolan No Longer At ESPN - Twitter Reacts To Shocking News Nolan: "I’ve thought about sending this tweet for weeks and I still have no clue how to make it not make you all roll your eyes. Alas: the obvious thing has happened. I no longer work at ESPN. I’m really grateful for my time here. I made incredible friendships and valuable mistakes." "This year of slowing down has affected me on a cellular level. If you listen to the podcast this isn’t news to you. What’s next for me is to figure out how/where/when this new me can use the skills the old me acquired to make the stuff I think needs making. And maybe a vacation?" Lastly, to the most beleaguered podcast fans in the game: Thank you, for all of it. Seeing you be decent and hilarious with each other online is the best evidence I have that I’m on a path worth walking. You rule. If you’re still here when I get back, I won’t forget that. LYMI. More on the livestream... Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/xNWkRRXUb2g
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts