Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland’s AB&I Foundry Announces Closure by Derrick Soo 4 Oakland Mayor

Oakland’s AB&I Foundry Announces Closure by Derrick Soo 4 Oakland Mayor - Video

Through extensive Air Quality testing, AB&I has been releasing Cancer causing emissions and dangerous VOC’s into East Oakland’s poorest neighborhoods and nearby Schools for decades. I worked with Community’s for a Better Environment, and BAAQMD closely to monitor daily emissions and Hours of noticeable VOC Emissions that AB&I claims are within Federal Guidelines for its industry. Higher rates of Asthma and respiratory ailments date back decades. Hexavalent Chromium is a Cancer causing agent. Also “Particulate” dust samples were collected from my site, inside dust, then dust samples from exterior surfaces around my Homeless Community 200 yds downwind of AB&I Stacks.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/GodSZxOTe6M
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts