Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Took Pew Research Center Digital Knowledge Quiz - Here’s How I Scored

Took Pew Research Center Digital Knowledge Quiz - Here’s How I Scored - Video

Took Pew Research Center Digital Knowledge Quiz - Here’s How I Scored I took the quiz to determine what questions the researchers asked that would cause a poor response rate from Americans. I also wanted to see how I would do. I missed 1 out of 10. I wanted to score 100 percent rather than 9 of 10. But what I missed wasn’t the one I thought because Pew’s reporting is off. It reported that I missed the ninth question, when it was the eighth question I missed. That was on what incognito browsing does. The question mentions that it’s used at work in the example. So, you do it because you think your superiors will not see what you’re looking at. Pew says that answer is wrong. But the reason for the answer of you not wanting to have your colleagues see what you are browsing makes no sense at all. Indeed, the explanation for the selection of the correct itself had a caveat that did not appear in question: it says that for workplaces that have monitoring devices, the privacy selection does not work. But most people don’t know that. They assume that privacy means just that - no monitoring. So, even Pew makes mistakes when it comes to this subject. Proving that in this tech age there’s a lot many don’t understand well at all. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/1kI1oloiK4s
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts