Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Steven Buel Of East Bay Express Called To Try And Gaslight Oakland Vlogger Zennie Abraham - Vlog

Steven Buel Of East Bay Express Called To Try And Gaslight Oakland Vlogger Zennie Abraham - Vlog - Video

Steven Buel Of East Bay Express Called To Try And Gaslight Oakland Vlogger Zennie Abraham - Vlog Gaslighting abuse can be perpetrated by either women or men. "Withholding" is one gaslighting technique where the abuser feigns a lack of understanding, refuses to listen and declines to share his emotions. Gaslighting examples of this would be: 1. "I'm not listening to that crap again tonight." In that way, Buel insists on his story about content related to my Insight Terminal Solutions content. Even though the videos and text in explain that Insight Terminal Solutions is my client, he continued to try and force his way of thinking down my throat - my words be damned. Completely racist approach in my view: his idea is to try and paint me as dishonest. Again, the racist way of trying to paint a black person in a negative way. Who pays the East Bay Express? It’s a corporate for profit publication. It’s not a non-profit. They aren’t making enough money to survive without investors. Crunchbase reports them as having investors, but who? The ads and mention of Insight Terminal Solutions as my client are all over Oakland News Now. To present another story is just gaslighting because The East Bay Express Buel disagrees with my message. He hung up on me when I tried to tell him he was wrong. Wow. Stay tuned
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/KYgSTEatpPs
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts