Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Marty Schottenheimer Legendary Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers Coach Passes

Marty Schottenheimer Legendary Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers Coach Passes - Video

Marty Schottenheimer Legendary Cleveland Browns, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers Coach Passes A class act I had the pleasure of meeting in 1995, when I was a columnist for The Montclairion in Oakland, and at the 1995 Chiefs vs Oakland Raiders game at the Oakland Coliseum. Coach insisted that I stick around and he would sit down and talk with me. I had a technical football question related to their game plan. I appreciated that he took the time to answer my query and did not make me feel like a person representing a small newspaper. You can’t write NFL history without Marty Schottenheimer. He deserves to be in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Coach was part of some classic NFL games. I recall his failure to stop the John Elway led Denver Broncos because of what is now called The Drive. He didn’t win them but he got his teams close and part of the games. That in itself is hard to do. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/qXxFB08oo2o
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts