Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Now Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf And Mom With Zennie Abraham In Photo From 1998 Christmas Party

Now Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf And Mom With Zennie Abraham In Photo From 1998 Christmas Party - Video

Now Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf And Mom With Zennie Abraham In Photo From 1998 Christmas Party This photo was sent to me by Libby’s Mom, just a few days ago, and who gave me permission to share it as a vlog. If my memory is good, the picture comes from the 1998 Christmas Party Libby’s Mom and her husband Bob Schock threw. Man, those affairs were a freaking blast. I had hair then, and wire-frame glasses, and a mustache, and worked for Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris as his economic advisor. I shaved all of that off after our Super Bowl: Oakland project, which I was in charge of, and out of 11 cities boiled down to a competition between Jacksonville, Miami, and Oakland. Jacksonville won on the 3rd ballot. After that I shaved my hair off because Elihu’s predecessor Jerry Brown tried to fire me for accusing him of being racist. I simple told his staff that he could not fire me because I quit. I wrote a press release announcing my decision, and the rest is history. I did maintain a great relationship with the National Football League, in the process. Meanwhile Libby was just out of law school. In 2009, I told her with her folks present that she should run for Mayor of Oakland. In 2010, she ran for Oakland City Council District 4, instead, and won. Then she ran for Mayor of Oakland in 2014, and the rest is history. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/AW4vVus_66g
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts