Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Gabe Jackson Blasts Las Vegas Raiders Saying He Is Joining The Seattle Seahawks Because They Win

Gabe Jackson Blasts Las Vegas Raiders Saying He Is Joining The Seattle Seahawks Because They Win - Video

Gabe Jackson Blasts Las Vegas Raiders Saying He Is Joining The Seattle Seahawks Because They Win According to NFL.com and the Seattle Seahawks Official Website, Jackson just wants to start over. He is clearly upset over his Raiders experience in Las Vegas, and he’s not shy about it. All I know is I'm excited to join the 12s and meet my other brothers," Jackson said, via the team's official website. "(I'm excited about) the team, the players that I know are there, the coaching staff, the fan base, the 12s. I remember playing against them and how loud it gets there. They win. I want to be a part of an organization that's like that." The Raiders have had one winning season in the six years he has been with the organization. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/8HzpUnZJMdQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts