Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland Asian Woman Instagram Video On Atlanta Hate Crime As A Wake Up Call For Her

Oakland Asian Woman Instagram Video On Atlanta Hate Crime As A Wake Up Call For Her - Video

Oakland Asian Woman Instagram Video On Atlanta Hate Crime As A Wake Up Call For Her An unidentified Asian woman posted this on Instagram about an hour ago, or it was posted for her by Khmer_Infinity. Here’s the text she offered with it: I remember my mom tell me ..when going out...covered up..so it hard to tell if we're Asian..that how sad this Country have become..I'm Labeled as Yellow because I'm Asian..an we right now become Preys..for Predators to prey upon.. . As for me though..I play by my own rules.. . I worried more about my two parents more thn myself..I can handle my business..if occurred.. . But my parents are fragile..they old..an weak.. Peoples is doing Damage control..an don't want to admit it..an they hiding behind another person that trends..instead of speaking about the situation that happened now...the topic now... . Asians old peoples is getting brutally mutilated..hurt..abused..an bullied.. . If you don't care..at least..you should be worrying..that these hates crime..might even happened to your families..an mine..because it random.. This young woman know what she talking about...I'm from belly of Oakland..I feel that peoples that don't know..shouldn't speak..because you don't understand...an please don't pretend to understand...you're all living in Suburban areas..everything is Peace..an it mostly a bubble world for you.. . But peoples like me..that live directly in the Slum..the Ghetto..we don't abide by rules like perfectly rich peoples.. . I live at a place where Gunshots fired every night..drug dealers working the streets to get paid..to provided for their families.. . Bums sleeping all over the pavement..sleeping on bus stops. . But here a thing..we actually adapted..an know how to work with what we have..less resources . No stupid fake communities.. . An where I'm from...their alot of Old folks..especially Asians old elderly seniors citizen.. . Yes the Bay Area..Oakland is rough..but I'm used to it.. . I'm kind of immune to it Sad words and a wake up call that need not be. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/MKgSK0s6RLU
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts