Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison

John McAfee, Who Ran For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison - Video

John McAfee, Who I Interviewed During His Run For President vs Donald Trump In 2015, Died In Spanish Prison. I was a huge John McAfee fan because of his tech heroics in developing pioneering security software. Interviewing him, though not as long as I wanted at TechCrunch Disrupt, in 2015, as he was running for President of The United States, was a fun time. I considered hoping on his bandwagon for a bit before sticking to the Democratic Party Brand of Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump. Meanwhile, I lost track of John. Some how, after his unsuccessful run for President, McAfee fooled around and got himself arrested in Spain. He died, reportedly of suicide, but I'm having a hard time believing that, in a Spanish Prison, awaiting extradition to the United States. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/wR022ZiDDhY
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts