Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier - On TKO McGregor Twists Left Ankle Causing Fall

Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier - On TKO McGregor Twists Left Ankle Causing Fall - Video

Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier - On TKO McGregor Twists Left Ankle Causing Fall On the first version of my Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier video, I made a stupid mistake, which as I think about it, make not be as much harmful as I thought - but I disgress. As you can see, the fact is that not only did Conor McGregor not get hit by Dustin Poirier, he fell because he twisted his left ankle on the way to falling down on the canvas. There will be a fourth fight between these two, you can bet on it.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/UejEofL3U0M
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts