Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

I Took 4 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine Between Feb 2021 And Oct 2021 - Here’s The Impact On Me - Part 5

I Took 4 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine Between Feb 2021 And Oct 2021 - Here’s The Impact On Me - Part 5 - Video

I Took 4 Doses Of COVID-19 Vaccine Between Feb 2021 And Oct 2021 - Here’s The Impact On Me - Part 5 This time I went to the local gym here in Fayetteville , Georgia to record my improvement in flexibility and my continued ability to run without pain. The caveat is that I take my meloxicam medication. I missed two days prior to today and yesterday. But before the 4th vaccine, the drug had a small impact on hip pain reduction; with it, the pain reduction has been 90 to 95 percent. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/D90pWfN0xOI
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts