Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Jon Gruden Resigns From Raiders After String Of Racist Sexist Vulgar Emails Surface; Livestream Chat

Jon Gruden Resigns From Raiders After String Of Racist Sexist Vulgar Emails Surface; Livestream Chat - Video

Jon Gruden Resigns From Raiders After String Of Racist Sexist Vulgar Emails Surface; Livestream Chat - A Sad Day For Friends And Fans. Now that I have read the accounts of the emails from then-ESPN Anchor Jon Gruden I have to ask what the heck was Jon thinking? I did not know Gruden had that in him at all. That Jon Gruden never presented himself to me. The other Jon Gruden, together with Bruce Allen, once said that I could be a good NFL General Manager. That was at the 2004 Leigh Steinberg Super Bowl Party in Houston. Since then, Jon has always been at his best with me and other people. But then I have never used email the way he did. That was nothing short of awful and I now see why the NFL was upset. I still say it was 10 years ago and it does make one ask if its possible to forgive someone and move forward, rather than just get rid of them? I forgive Jon Gruden. He is not perfect. But he does try to be a good person and it's clear he's gotten better with time. I pray for his recovery from this episode in life. God bless him. And God bless us Raiders Fans. Just when it seems we have the right path, this happens - or something like it. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/pxMz5Co65NI
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts