Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Trump Executive Order To Force Twitter To Allow Free Speech; Jack Dorsey, Unsuspend My Account!

Trump Executive Order To Force Twitter To Allow Free Speech; Jack Dorsey, Unsuspend My Account! - Video

Trump Executive Order To Force Twitter To Allow Free Speech; Jack Dorsey, Unsuspend My Account! The President issued an executive order a few hours ago, and where this paragraphs caught my eye: The idea that large, powerful social media companies have the ability to censor opinions with which they disagree is fundamentally un-American and anti-democratic. Americans all throughout the Nation have reported troubling behavior by platforms to censor speech, including deleting entire accounts with no warning, no rationale, and no recourse. The last paragraph describes something that has impacted me. Just because I made a video-blog expressing my concern that Ivanka Trump speaking at CES Las Vegas 2020 after her father declared war on Iran, Twitter suspended my Zennie62 account. And I have nothing against Ivanka Trump. It was a matter of safety. Personally, I think Ivanka should run for President. And she killed her speech. But I digress. Twitter gave me no warning at all. No way of restoration of my account. No specific proven reason. And one time a Twitter Support person sent a nasty and unprofessional note. So now, thanks to President Trump, I have some new reasons to ask for Twitter to unsuspend my account: the law calls for it. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/tW4y5RKS7kQ
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts