Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Heatwave At Oakland’s New Safe RV Park for East Oakland Homeless Seniors By Derrick Soo

Heatwave At Oakland’s New Safe RV Park for East Oakland Homeless Seniors By Derrick Soo - Video

Heatwave At Oakland’s New Safe RV Park for East Oakland Homeless Seniors By Derrick Soo There are many issues that need addressing at the New Safe RV Park. Electrical Infrastructure is nowhere near to NEC Electrical Code. This is causing power outages for everyone. Electrical distribution system is a FIRE waiting to happen. I pointed out many FLAWS that needed addressing to Marichlle Alcantrara, Program Manager. She lacks the knowledge to Oversee a Site such as this. Marichlle has worked for BACS as a Caseworker, and also with Operation Dignity too. She “Abuses” her authority constantly. Last Thursday (May 21) I was BANNED Entry to check on my AHS clients. She demanded that City of Oakland Daryl Dunston “Approve” me for my Case Management Work. He has yet to respond to my Emails and calls. As I’m writing this article, my client Gina is being taken to a nearby Hospital for severe dehydration, and low oxygen content in the blood. I’m going to monitor this Life-Threatening situation.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/vykBuAXyNNo
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts