Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

An Unscientific Survey Of Mask-Wearing Rates In Fayetteville Georgia For May 9th 2020

An Unscientific Survey Of Mask-Wearing Rates In Fayetteville Georgia For May 9th 2020 - Video

An Unscientific Survey Of Mask-Wearing Rates In Fayetteville Georgia For May 9th 2020 Another shopping trip to Kroger’s Store here in Fayetteville, Georgia, and I take time to note the number of people I saw wearing masks versus not. It’s about 50 percent. One masked lady at the Kroger’s was shopping for Mother’s Day flowers as was I. While talking about the availability of cards, or lack of same, she sneezed. She was about four feet from me. But thank God for the mask! Even then, I politely excused myself. Be careful out there folks. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/0y5UeeO1L9A
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts