Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Oakland: PLEASE, NO Celebratory Gunfire for NYE, ANYWHERE by Derrick Soo

Oakland: PLEASE, NO Celebratory Gunfire for NYE, ANYWHERE by Derrick Soo - Video

Oakland: PLEASE, NO Celebratory Gunfire for NYE, ANYWHERE by Derrick Soo Hey Oakland. I hate the Holidays!!! Celebratory Gunfire back in 2018 into 2019, nearly was HIT by a bullet falling from the sky short of Midnight. I turned that bullet into OPD after I found it 2 weeks later. When the Bullet came through my Shelter, it ricocheted off of my Cast Iron Cooktop missing me by only 3ft! There are Unhoused folks living under these falling pieces of DEATH. Seniors, CHILDREN & much beloved pets. Please stop and think before pulling the “Trigger”. You could end up murdering an innocent person.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/noSC7VF2Yz0
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts