Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Happy International Women’s Day To My Mom, All Moms, And In Tech Morgan DeBaum Of Blavity

Happy International Women’s Day To My Mom, All Moms, And In Tech Morgan DeBaum Of Blavity - Video

Happy International Women’s Day To My Mom, All Moms, And In Tech Morgan DeBaum Of Blavity I am taking this time to make vlogs about International Women’s Day and give thanks to my Mom and all of the Moms out there. I have learned so much from my Mom over the time I have been here to help. And Morgan, whom I have not met in person, is the CEO of Blavity and is an excellent role model for blacks in tech. She gives a lot of great advice and some of it is free. Stay tuned for vlog two!
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/BrdaNpb4Ebs
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts