Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Michael G Paul’s Strange Facebook Outreach To Zennie Abraham

Michael G Paul’s Strange Facebook Outreach To Zennie Abraham - Video

Michael G Paul’s Strange Facebook Outreach To Zennie Abraham Why do people try and friend another person on Facebook? Normally, regardless of the reason, that person responds to a query by the person they connected with, right? Well, not so with one Michael G. Paul. He pinged me to be a Facebook Friend yesterday as I was monitoring the Floyd Mayweather vs Logan Paul fight on social media as part of my livestream show. I accepted his Facebook Friendship because aside from having 155 of the same friends, we were both in the field of reputation management. So then i wrote to find out if he wanted to talk on the phone regarding our respective businesses. I got no answer. That was weird. So then, as you can see in the video, I asked what he was seeking to ask to be a friend? He wrote “Sorry Zennie. With family and running a global firm and running a TV show. I am a bit... Busy these days”. I wrote “Ditto, except I would think there was some question regarding the fact we’re in a similar line of work. Tell you what. Since I am not certain what’s up, let’s disconnect and you can give me a buzz regarding whatever caused you to want to connect. Thanks.” So as I am going to defriend, he ghosts his profile. What the hell was that all about? Well. If he’s in reputation management, I expect he will reach out to let me know what the deal was. Wild. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/iB9PFQaXh4s
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts